Christmas

Christmas

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Inspired!

I've been inspired by my friend, Rachel to blog. She has an amazing blog about her life with Hannah and Lily. She lost her little girl and it was such a wonderful thing to see how people reached out through the internet to offer such support and love. Here begins my attempt to share my life with my family.
I have a beautiful daughter, Jemma, who is 2 1/2. I also have a big baby boy, James. (The picture is of Jemma holding James.) My husband, Jim is my partner and souce of strength and love. I am a truly lucky woman!




2 comments:

Rach said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've started this, you'll be SO happy you did! :o)

Meredith B said...

Hey Jen! I think I might just have to get into this blog thing. What a great way for friends to keep up with me and my boys!