Christmas
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Molar!?!
James has been drooling and chewing like crazy... teething is so much fun... you've seen the pictures of the drool... I keep expecting that fourth bottom tooth to pop through. It is so odd to see a child with 3 top teeth and 3 bottom teeth... where is that fourth bottom tooth? As I put him in the van today to go and get Jemma at school, I noticed a white speck in the back of his mouth, which I thought was leftover lunch. I reached in to get it out (I don't let him eat in his carseat for fear that he will choke) and discovered that it was his molar! It was not there this morning... the tooth just appeared in a few hours. I was not expecting a molar yet... Jemma was over a year late getting hers... but he is getting it just a little early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment