Scout is back in the hospital this evening. Poor little girl was having seizures that Merin just couldn't get to stop, even with a double dose of her medicine. Plus she had a temp of 104. I went over to visit this afternoon and asked Merin what I could do and she said absolutely nothing... I'm saying a prayer anyway!
So, Mya is visiting with us while Merin and Kelly are at the hospital. Mya and Jemma are a riot together. They play and laugh and just have such fun. Jim gave the girls a bath in our big tub with jets while I gave James a bath. Then Mya read Jemma a book... she is such an exceptional reader... I hope we can work with Jemma and get her reading soon. Then they giggled and talked until almost 10 before falling asleep. Part of me wanted to go up and tell them to be quiet and the other part was just enjoying listening to them. They were pretend passing gas, giggling about it, blaming it on each other and then the dolls, and then repeating for almost 30 minutes... I so wish I had taped it... in 15 years they would be mortified! Now it is just plain funny...
Nicole, Byan and Logan are here for a few days... sometime soon I will update on our trip to CT, Suzanne & Andy & Cassandra's visit, and more. For now, I'm off to get some sleep. I have a feeling our two little princesses will be up and giggling soon...
1 comment:
That's so cute that the girls were making jokes about passing gas. You must have a monitor in Jemma's room to hear all of that?!
Hope you guys had fun at the ball. It was a bit too much fun for me! I was paying the price on Sunday.
Post a Comment