Christmas

Christmas

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Time to Wake Up..."

At 7:08 AM, I hear banging noises coming from James' room. I knew he was awake. I had heard him waking and talking to his stuffed animals, but I just was not quite ready to get myself out of bed. The banging had me up, though. As I opened his door, I hit James' leg. He was out of the crib and smiled at me and said, "It's time to wake up Mommy! It's morning. I want to go downstairs." Yep, it was morning. He was so proud of himself. He ran to Daddy and said, "I got out of bed all myself!"

He had gotten out of bed a couple of times before, but it is now time to remove the railing. Now the fun really begins... like James refusing to take a nap today! He just kept climbing out of bed and saying, "No nap, Mommy. I not tired. I don't WANT to take a nap. I come downstairs."

3 comments:

kathunter said...

Oh dear! What a funny little boy.

I have to say, you are a genious! I'm going to try the socks in the tissue box tonight.

Rach said...

LOL! Oh I just love them at this age--trying or not. :o)

Aunt Dorothy said...

Oh I just love those pictures...the kids will have to show the CA kids how to do tea in their area too....Love, Aunt Dorothy