Christmas

Christmas

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday

After church Sunday morning, I tried to take some pictures of the kids in their cute clothes!
Jemma and James putting on a "show" for us:

This has to be my favorite from the weekend... Logan is thinking, "My two cousins are completely insane!"
Logan and Papa:
This just looks like trouble waiting...
She is destined to be the center of attention:
The boys climbing in the trailer:

Papa showing Logan the eggs in the birdhouse:

Papa showing James the eggs in the birdhouse:

After lunch and after I had packed the car for our return trip, we rode the 4-wheeler. Jemma and James both had an absolute blast on the little blue one. I rode on the back to helped steer, but they would give it the gas. I even called Jim so he could hear Jemma's giggles. She was so happy!
Logan would not ride with me, but he loved sitting on the 4-wheeler all by himself!
My kids romping in the hay:
The trip home was uneventful and we were all glad to be back in our own beds... home sweet home!

No comments: