Christmas

Christmas

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Young artist

James loves to draw. I try to encourage by providing markers, crayons, paints... all kinds of things. I always say, "Paper. Paper is where we draw. And the sidewalk with sidewalk chalk." I know that he understands because he repeats and says this all by himself. Today he tested the boundary...


Yes, he drew on EVERY step... I have borrowed the neighbor's steam cleaner and hope that it comes clean! He is quick... very, very quick...

2 comments:

Aunt Dorothy said...

Oh James....little rascal you....try the product "Capture" if the machine doesn't work...it works pretty good for me...Love, Aunt Dorothy...and kids is their anything your Mommy can't do? Making jelly on top of everything...you are amazing! Love, Aunt Dorothy

Rach said...

Oh my! Hannah and Lily both have experimented with media other than paper...

My mom swears by a product called "white wizard" for getting stains out of carpet. You could give that a try. :o)