Christmas

Christmas

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Polka Dots

Yesterday Jemma asked Aunt Amy for polka dots. I had to laugh! It was a few weeks ago that Jemma asked for polka dots. Both Jim and I were quite confused because we didn't know what she meant. It was only a day or two later while in Foold Lion that I passed the Krispy Kreme display that we learned that "polka dots" are Jemma's way of wanting donuts. The Krispy Kreme bags are green with polka dots! Here is Jemma on 7/9 after consuming a chocolate frosted sprinkled donut. I gave her the whole donut thinking she would eat a few bites and share with mommy... she ate the whole thing!! :)

4 comments:

kathunter said...

Hey there!

I have a blog too, just haven't posted anything on it yet. I hope to change that very soon. I really love the whole idea of it since it has always helped me keep updated on what is going on with Rachael and her children. If you ever want to visit my blog is at:

http://thelitterboxcontinues.blogspot.com/

Have a safe trip and call us if there is anything you need!

Love,
Kat

Goat said...

That has to be the cutest kid I have ever seen!!!

Meredith B said...

Jemma is just adorable...and chocolate looks very nice on her. Did you really think she would share??? Mine never do, especially not chocolate!

Rach said...

Polk dots! I LOVE it!! :o)

What a cutie pie!