Christmas

Christmas

Sunday, August 26, 2007

CT shore

We made it to Madison, CT on Friday afternoon. We are renting a "cottage" with a view of the water. We celebrated Nanny's 90th birthday yesterday. There was such love and happiness... it is a beautiful thing! I took some pictures but can't connect my laptop to the network... I'm borrowing someone else's to type this right now. Cell phone reception here is terrible. My cell only gets roaming signals, which drains the battery. So, for the next week... I'm internet and cell restricted... I'm going to consider it a blessing!! :) I'll post a big, big blog when we return in September!!! :)

2 comments:

kathunter said...

Go Jen! Being without a cell phone and computer can be so liberating these days. It reminds you of all the other activities out there and how life used to be before laptops and cell phones. I hope you guys have a lovely time and I look forward to your post when you get back.

Rach said...

I always feel antsy and lost without my technology. And then, suddenly, I'm FREE!!! :o)

Have a super fun time and I can't wait to see your posts when you return! :o)