Christmas

Christmas

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Raleigh

We made it to Raleigh yesterday afternoon. We had a good visit with my parents and relatives in South Boston and here are some pictures from our trip!


Riding Cocoa with Papa:

At Jane's playing:

Visiting Amy and her dog, Dallas:


Making biscuits with Granny:

*********************************

I don't know what was bothering James last night. He was tired... overtired. He went to sleep easily, but woke at 10:30 just crying and unhappy. I gave him some Tylenol at 11:30, but he was still unhappy so I am guessing that he had a tummy ache. I finally put him in the pack-n-play at 3:30 and he slept until 6:30 this morning. I'm a little tired. Jemma did great. She went to sleep on her sleeping bag and slept until 7:30 this morning! Now that we've all had breakfast, the kids are playing with Logan's toys and Jemma is watching TV. We are going to have a nice, relaxing morning and maybe head out later.

No comments: