Christmas

Christmas

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Maintaining...

Yesterday I took Jemma and James to MyGym for "Training camp." I pondered what I should do with my 2 "free" hours. There were so many options... should I go to the Commissary, mow the lawn, clean the house and do laundry... all these things needed to get done... or should I be indulgent and get a pedicure? The pedicure was very tempting, but I decided that I should be responsible and mow the lawn. The lawn looks much better and it was much less stressful to mow while the kids were not home! And, I did two loads of laundry and took a shower... quite a productive two hours.
Here is our nice looking lawn with the lines mowed almost as good as my husband (I have trouble with straight lines, though!):

When we arrived home, Jemma said, "Mommy, you did a good job. The lawn looks nice." Sometimes praise from a 3 year old is perfect!

No comments: