Awww...as sorry as I am that you guys will be all the way across the country, I am excited for you too! If there is anything we can do to help in the process, please let me know. In the meantime we should try to take the opportunity to get together while you guys are still so close!
3 comments:
Awww...as sorry as I am that you guys will be all the way across the country, I am excited for you too! If there is anything we can do to help in the process, please let me know. In the meantime we should try to take the opportunity to get together while you guys are still so close!
I guess now we will have another stop in our travels West! Heading out tomorrow! Keep in touch! Love Aunt Dorothy
I second Kat. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know! :o)
Post a Comment