Christmas
Friday, June 6, 2008
Pool time!
James and I went on an adventure to the Exchange in search of a little inflatable pool yesterday and we were successful! When I picked Jemma up at school, I told here there was a surprise waiting at home. She was very excited and asked, "Is it a present for me? Is it wrapped?" I said no and she kept asking questions all the way home... I would only tell her that it was for her to share and it was waiting outside. When she saw the pool, she immediately wanted to put on her bathing suit and play! James had such a grand time getting in then getting back out all by himself. Mya came over to play last night, too. Such simple, clean fun!!! :) 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want the energy that just one of your children has! Ha ha! It looks like they had a great time. Good summer fun.
Post a Comment