Thank goodness for modern medicine and antibiotics! Friday night was my first uninterrupted, full night sleep since Monday! James has been up between 1 and 3:30 am crying and coughing and generally unhappy. But, there was no fever, no runny nose, no change in appetite. Generally during the day, he was his happy normal self. Except on Wednesday there was no nap and Thursday there was no nap... he would wake himself with coughing. I called the pediatrician on Thursday and she said to try benadryl for a day. It did NOTHING, so I took him in on Friday. Dr. Springer said she could see thick yellow stuff going down the back of his throat, so she suspected a sinus infection. After only one dose of amoxicillin, he slept all night! Yippie!!! :)
I'll try to update more tonight... Tracy arrived Thursday night and is playing outside with Jemma... I need to get some work done around the house in preparation for my husband coming home!!!! YIPPIEEE.... I feel like a giddy little school girl!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment