Christmas

Christmas

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yippie!!!

It is November!!! That means that my husband will be home soon!!! YIPPPIIEEEE!!!! Here is my wonderful husband flying:

I think that this an awesome picture with the carrier below!
*****************************
And this him running a 10K on the flight deck in honor of his fallen classmates: ******************************
I miss my husband. I know that this is why he trains so hard, and I appreciate his dedication to our country and his willingness to serve, but I miss him oh so very, very much!! I can hardly wait to have him back home!!! :)
****************************


It was a beautiful, beautiful day today. We went for a walk, then went to the park. James was putting pieces of mulch in the holes in his shoes:Jemma collected sticks:


James took a nice nap while I mowed. I asked Jemma if she would get me a glass of water. Not only did she bring me water, but she made me a snack! She put dried apricots and craisins in a bowl! It was so incredibly sweet!! Trina and Derek came over to play for a little while. I'm so grateful to Trina. She arrived as I was just finishing the mowing which was just as James was waking. So, she went to get him out of bed while I put the mower away. Then, she volunteered to watch the kids while I took a quick shower. It was so nice!!! I love good friends. :)

The kids playing in the grass with the pumpkins:Jemma made a pumpkin snowman:




And James knocked it over:
After dinner, we watched The Little Mermaid. Trina had brought 2 cupcakes for the kids. I thought that I had put them far enough back on the counter that James could not reach them, but I was wrong. He got his off the counter and brought it to me on the couch. He ate the cupcake in less than 2 minutes and asked for another. We had just eaten dinner... he ate very well... six strawberries, an entire chicken breast, some rice and blackeyed peas with a glass of milk! I don't know where he puts all that food...

Jemma liked the movie. She did ask me to turn it off a couple of times when the witch was on, but I told her that she had to keep watching to get to the end. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "When Ariel saves the prince."

No comments: