I wanted to post this last week, but I just didn't get to it...
Jemma had finished her breakfast and I was making her lunch. I heard James crawl into the kitchen, then it got really quiet. I grabbed the camera and discovered the little man with Jemma's glass of OJ. He spilled about 1/2 on the newly mopped floor and drank the rest. It was his first OJ... I was holding off because oranges give him diaper rash. (Not really diaper rash... just a little pinkish/irritated. I've been lucky that neither one of my kids have ever had diaper rash... when they get the slightest bit pink, I put some lanolin on the area and it clears up within a change or two.) Apparently, he liked the juice though!

Happy Valentine's Day!
*************************************
Here is James on 2/11 helping me vacuum. The kids LOVES any type of vaccuum! 
1 comment:
LOL!! I tell ya what, that kid is a problem solver for sure! :o)
Post a Comment