The internet was cooperating, Jemma was at school and James was napping yesterday morning, so I did a bunch of posts to catch up! I miss blogging at night before bed, but something is just not right with our internet connection plus our virus checker found some trojan thing and the computer just isn't running very well... I wish I knew more about hardware and computers and how to fix it! Ah, the frustrations...
*****************
Yesterday was technically a holiday, but Jim had to work. :( He did help get Jemma ready for and take her school yesterday before he went to work. :) It was so nice to be able to feed James and clean the kitchen, then go for a walk without any rush! It was a beautiful day... nice and sunny and warm! Here is James in the living room floor. He is quite mobile now.



We had dinner with the Dulina family last night. The Dulina's were our neighbors when we first bought our house. It was so nice to just be able to walk over and chat with them... they were awesome neighbors! Then they moved to SC for a brief period and now they are back in the area! We only live a few miles apart and we should get together more often because it is really wonderful when we do. For dinner, we marinated chicken breasts that Christian grilled to perfection and we had a salad (with a tomato and cucumber that I got from the Farmer's Market) and bread. It was an easy dinner that was also healthy and yummy! Jemma had a great time playing with Caden and here is their recent addition, Addison. She is a cutie!! :)

What a great day!!!! :)
1 comment:
Oh no, mobility! Have I ever told you that children scare me to death. ;-) Ha ha! Oh well, I guess I'll have to learn to manage.
Post a Comment