I'm the queen of procrastination. I knew that it was going to be our turn for Jemma to be the class "Superstar." This just means that you are supposed to supply items about your child for the class bulletin board. I knew it was coming, yet I waited until tonight, the night before it is due, to work on her items. I know it is only a preschool board, but you should see some of the stuff that other parents have sent in! I don't have any prized crafts or certificates, so I am just sending in pictures. But, I figured that since I was sending in pictures, I should send in scrapbook-quality work. So, I made five scrapbook pages this evening... "Daddy's girl" "Family" "Playtime" "Spring Break 2008" "Vacation to CT 2007" Plus there are quite a few other pictues that are cropped and captioned but not put in pages. In fact, there may be too much for the bulletin board... but it is done! :)
The kids are both doing wonderfully and we are all anxious to have Daddy home! The weather was not good this weekend, so we have not had any outside time. :( We had a get together last night with 6 other wives and our 14 kids... it was a little crazy, but fun. However, she did not have a gate on her steps and I spent most of the night dragging James away from the stairs. Jemma was very upset when we had to leave... she and two other little girls were having such a wonderful time. The boys were being loud and crazy, but the three girls were just playing and having a "party" on their own. I'm off to bed... I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
1 comment:
Do you have any pictures of the scrap-booking pages? I'm sure you did a WONDERFUL job on them!
Post a Comment